Say ‘I Do’ Surrounded By More than 300 Years of Living History
Time honored tradition meets high-touch service when you host your wedding weekend at Concord’s Colonial Inn. Plan an intimate private dinner or a grand gala reception at our historic Inn in Concord, Massachusetts. Spend your first newlywed moments surrounded by more than 300 years of rich, living history. Plan your wedding day with us and enjoy:
- 56 unique accommodations for your guests, including a large honeymoon suite for the bride and groom.
- Flexible ceremony and reception venues with room for up to 125 guests.
- Options for all of the events around your wedding weekend, including bridal luncheons, showers, rehearsal dinners, and morning-after brunches.
- Creative and customizable catering and wedding package offerings.
- Two onsite restaurants, the fine dining Merchant’s Row and the enticing gastropub, LIBERTY.
The possibilities are endless – enjoy everything from small, quiet affairs in a beautiful tea room to receptions that require use of the entire building. We enjoy helping brides and their families plan the New England wedding of their dreams!