Special Offers & Packages at Concord’s Colonial Inn
Take advantage of our Concord Hotel special offers and packages available at Concord’s Colonial Inn. From weekend getaway rates to special extended stay offers, we feature something for everyone.
All packages and special offers apply to our premium New England guest rooms and suites in our downtown Concord, MA location.
15% off Select Dates now through November 24!
Now through November enjoy 15% off select dates for all room types using our Fall promotion. You can book on our website using the button below or call us at (978) 369-9200 and ask for the 15% Off Fall promotion!
Wine and Dine Special
Culinary delights meet historic charm for a spectacular getaway
Concord’s Colonial Inn offers food lovers a weekend of great meals and great memories. Known for our distinctive and creative accent on traditional New England cuisine, we invite you to join us for mouth-watering specialties while enjoying our welcoming and historic atmosphere. The Inn features multiple dining rooms and boasts two separate pubs, allowing people who truly appreciate good food to explore and discover.
Eating well is living well and we invite you to do both during a Wine and Dine weekend.
- 1 or 2-night stay in a luxury room in the historic main building
- A 3-course dinner for 2, including appetizers, entrées, desserts and a complimentary bottle of house wine (tax and gratuity not included)
- $10.00 breakfast credit per person, up to 2 people
Discover historic Concord, Massachusetts
For history buffs, the town of Concord, Massachusetts, is a little slice of heaven. With its rich historical and literary attractions, natural beauty, and close proximity to Boston, Concord is one of New England’s most treasured destinations. Settled in 1635, the town offers a remarkable look back at the early Colonist years and struggle for independence.
The Inn embodies American history like no other and offers guests unparalleled opportunities to explore and learn.
Our Historic Concord package includes:
- 1 or 2-night stay in a luxury room inside the historic main Inn
- A 3-course meal for 2 (tax and gratuity not included)
- $10.00 breakfast credit per person up to two people
- Map of Concord’s historic attractions
Your choice of tickets to a nearby cultural attraction:
- Admission for 2 to Orchard House (Louisa May Alcott’s House)
- Admission for 2 to the Concord Museum
- Admission for 2 to The Old Manse (seasonal)
Summer Walking Tours
Join our friends at Concord Tour Company as they guide us through a few different versions of our historic town. Meet the ghosts of New England, unearth literary treasures, and walk across the Rude Bridge into our forefathers’ world of pioneering patriotism. Click the link below for more information and book directly with Concord Tour Company today!