Springtime Fun in Massachusetts
March 28, 2021 2:44 pmComments Off on Springtime Fun in Massachusetts
Spring is here, and so is the chance to discover some of the best that Massachusetts has to offer. Our landmark Colonial Inn is the ideal base for exploring the historic, culturally-rich town of Concord. Consider our brief list of some of the town’s popular attractions to ensure you get the most out of your spring vacation in Massachusetts.
Explore Historic Concord, Massachusetts, in Spring
Soak up Concord’s rich cultural history with a visit to some of the town’s most famous landmarks and attractions.
- Spring in Massachusetts is the ideal time to explore Minute Man National History Park, which commemorates the American Revolution’s opening battles.
- Visit Orchard House, where Louisa May Alcott wrote Little Women in 1868.
- There’s plenty to do at pristine Walden Pond. Popular activities in the warmer months include swimming, boating, and strolling around the lake trail.
- Explore the fascinating grounds of the deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum.
- Learn all about Concord’s African American History at The Robbins House.
- Join a 90-minute literary stroll through one of New England’s most picturesque cemeteries, where you’ll discover the resting place of some of the biggest names in American Literature.
Springtime Escape to Concord, MA
Spring in Massachusetts is the perfect time for a relaxing getaway in charming Concord. You’re surrounded by a rich and fascinating history everywhere you turn, and a unique visit to our historic Colonial Inn will undeniably enrich your experience. Our landmark hotel dates back to 1716 and combines luxury and Colonial charm. We’re located close to the action in downtown Concord, MA, and we have 56 spacious rooms and suites to choose from. So, if you’re looking to book a vacation this spring in Massachusetts, please call our reservations team on 1-800-370-9200 or check our availability online.