The Best Ways to Embrace Winter in Concord, Massachusetts
October 28, 2020 4:49 pmComments Off on The Best Ways to Embrace Winter in Concord, Massachusetts
It’s about that time of the year – the season that most dread. There’s less sunshine, temperatures are frigid, the sidewalks are icy, and you have to bundle up to stay safe. If you’re the type to dread a Massachusetts winter, don’t worry! We created a guide of the best ways to embrace a cold Massachusetts winter, and it all begins at Concord’s Colonial Inn. Being outside in the snow and cold temperatures can be a blast, especially if you’re with your friends and family!
The Best Way to Embrace a Massachusetts Winter
There are plenty of indoor and outdoor activities in the Concord area that will keep you and your family entertained every day of your winter vacation. Drink hot cocoa, eggnog, head out for some ice skating, or special annual winter activities that the town of Concord holds. Below, you’ll find a list of the best things to do in winter in Massachusetts.
- Winter Warmers: Warm-up and thaw out with some delicious beverage. The No. 9 park bar team hosts Sunday afternoon cocktail classes from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. These classes will cover a different topic and a fun and unique opportunity to learn the secrets of making world-class cocktails at home.
- Winter Carnival: The Winter Carnival that takes place in February is a free family fun event that takes place outdoors. Music and food are some of the biggest attractions of the Winter Carnival, but the sledding and ice skating is also a super fun way to spend the afternoon!
- Felted Snowman Making and Wine Tasting: Craft your very own felted snowman while sipping on delicious wine to keep warm. Everything you’ll need to make this fun holiday craft is provided, and with your felt snowman craft kit purchase, you’ll have access to tasting four amazing wines.
- Ice Skating: Valley Sports Arenas in Concord, MA, has ice skating for just $7! Bring the whole family and rent your skates – whether you’re a good skater or it’s your first time, we promise it will be a blast.
- Concord’s Colonial Inn: Our beautiful and historic inn is the perfect place to go after a day of activity. Our cozy and unique guest rooms are where you’ll want to be curled up with a good book, get cozy under the blankets, and drink something warm like hot chocolate or coffee.
Historic Hotels in Concord, MA
Our beautiful hotel is visitors’ favorite place to stay when visiting Concord, MA. We have plenty of specials and packages to make your stay affordable. Enjoy an array of delicious restaurants for when you need a bite to eat, as well as special events for holidays. To book one of our cozy guest rooms, give us a call at 800-370-9200.