Have an A-Moo-Sing Time at These Farms in Concord, MA
When you first think of Concord, MA, our dynamic and rich history and national land are probably on your mind’s forefront. You may even believe we are only a vacation destination for history buffs. However, in addition to our incredible standing in American history, there are so many other things that attract all kinds of visitors year after year—from unique confectionery shops to pet-friendly activities. There is a little bit of something for everyone! When you come into town, we recommend visiting the area farms in and around Concord, MA. It’s an incredible activity that’ll appeal to your whole family!
Best Farms in and around Concord, MA
Concord, MA, has various active farms that pride themselves on growing, raising, and sharing some of the best produce, animals, and goods in the entire state. Many area restaurants curate delicious farm-to-table menus, highlighting the seasonal produce from these farms. Get outdoors and see where your food comes from!
- Gaining Ground: volunteer at this nonprofit organic farm working provide hunger relief
- Hutchins Farm: seasonal farm that is one of the oldest operations in Massachusetts
- Marshall Farm: a third-generation farm that uses sustainable farming techniques
- Millbrook Farm: locals love buying their Christmas tree from this family-owned farm
- Saltbox Farm: take some classes at their cooking school or eat at the on-site restaurant
- The Walden Woods Project Farm: an organic USDA-certified farm that offers produce like squash, eggplant, pumpkins, and more
- Verrill Farm: the farm stand is open year-round, and their farmland spans over 200 acres through Concord and Sudbury, MA
Stay near the Farms in Concord, MA
Concord’s Colonial Inn is a historic hotel that will place you near all the top farms in the area. Our 54 unique guestrooms boast wonderful amenities and gorgeous furnishings. Bask in all the colonial charm Concord, MA, has to offer you during your stay—book online today!