Specials & Packages at Concord’s Colonial Inn
Take advantage of special offers and packages available at Concord’s Colonial Inn. From weekend getaway rates to special extended stay offers, we feature something for everyone.
In need of a Spring Shopping Spring? Why not make it special and treat yourself to the “Shop and Stay” Package at the Inn?
Special Discounts on Pre-Paid, Non-Refundable Bookings
If your plans are unlikely to change you can enjoy great discounts on fully pre-paid, non-refundable reservations. Savings of 10-25% off our Best Available Rate. Subject to availability.
Wine and Dine Special
Culinary delights meet historic charm for a spectacular getaway
Concord’s Colonial Inn offers food lovers a weekend of great meals and great memories. Known for our distinctive and creative accent on traditional New England cuisine, we invite you to join us for mouth-watering specialties while enjoying our welcoming and historic atmosphere. The Inn features multiple dining rooms and boasts two separate pubs, allowing people who truly appreciate good food to explore and discover.
Eating well is living well and we invite you to do both during a Wine and Dine weekend.
- 1 or 2-night stay in a luxury room in the historic main building
- A 3-course dinner for 2, including appetizers, entrées, desserts and a complimentary bottle of wine (tax and gratuity not included)
- $10.00 breakfast credit per person, up to 2 people
Discover historic Concord, Massachusetts
For history buffs, the town of Concord, Massachusetts, is a little slice of heaven. With its rich historical and literary attractions, natural beauty, and close proximity to Boston, Concord is one of New England’s most treasured destinations. Settled in 1635, the town offers a remarkable look back at the early Colonist years and struggle for independence.
The Inn embodies American history like no other and offers guests unparalleled opportunities to explore and learn.
Our Historic Concord package includes:
- 1 or 2-night stay in a luxury room inside the historic main Inn
- A 3-course meal for 2 (tax and gratuity not included)
- $10.00 breakfast credit per person up to two people
- Map of Concord’s historic attractions
Your choice of tickets to a nearby cultural attraction:
- Admission for 2 to Orchard House (Louisa May Alcott’s House)
- Admission for 2 to the Concord Museum
- Admission for 2 to The Old Manse (seasonal)