15 Ways to Relish Summer|| Concord, MA Tourist Attractions
There is no time like the present to take advantage of the New England sunny weather by traveling to one of America’s most historic cities, Concord. People flock to Concord, MA, every year for so many splendid summer tourist attractions.
Located 20 miles west of Boston, our lovely town is the perfect summer getaway for anyone trying to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Steeped full of American revolutionary history, we have so many interesting landmarks that make for the perfect summer retreat, filled with recreation, museums, nature trails, several tourist attractions, and overall merrymaking! Concord’s Colonial Inn is centrally located and offers you a unique alternative to traditional hotel chains. We welcome you to come and enjoy all that Concord has to offer during the warm and picturesque New England summer!
Follow our inclusive list of 15 ways to relish summertime in Concord, MA at these epic tourist attractions:
- Take a minute to cross Old North Bridge located in Minuteman National Historic Park
- Enjoy a breath of fresh air at the Change is in the Air: Art Walk by The Umbrella Arts Center
- Sample some delectable cheesy goodness from The Cheese Shop
- Order takeout from Adelita, Concord’s place for fresh Mexican cuisine
- Take an illuminating tour of The Robbins House, tucked in the wondrous woods
- Walk the town with a guide from Concord Visitor Center to find more tourist attractions
- Reserve a day at Walden Pond for a glacier cool swim
- Kids will love visiting Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House Little Women gardens
- Rent a kayak from South Bridge Boat House and cruise the rivers
- Learn about famed writers Emerson & Thoreau on this amble trail
- Try “The Alcott” burger at Concord’s Colonial Inn Liberty restaurant
- Explore African-American history on the African-American History of Concord Bike Tour
- Feed your sweet tooth at Priscilla’s Candy Shop—home of tasty confectionaries
- Treat yourself to some retail therapy in Downtown Concord
- Spend a day at the Concord Museum to see cool exhibitions
Number 16: Stay at a Historic Inn
Now for the 16th way to fully enjoy Concord—stay at Concord’s Colonial Inn. With 54 distinctive guest rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, and several modern amenities, you will find no shortage of great rental options. Seize the day and visit Concord, MA’s tourist attractions! Make your online reservation today or call us at tel:978-369-9200.